Hope all is well, and you've had a good start to the week?
With the success of the session in August, I'd like to invite you to my upcoming training 'The Social Media Masterclass', on Thursday 27th September: http://www.JasonSquires-SocialMedia.com/
If you would like to improve your knowledge, confidence and performance with Social Media for Getting New Customers, I will give you practical techniques, tips and strategies to win new customers consistently – each month.
On the upcoming Masterclass, we'll be covering:
- How To Grow A Large Following Of Potential Customers.
- The 3 Steps To Turn Those Followers Into Paying Customers.
- The 4 Things Needed For A Successful Social Media Strategy.
- How To Stand Out From The 'Noise' (And Your Competitors) On Social Media.
- Why Businesses Fail With Social Media - And How To Avoid These Mistakes.
- How To Use Social Media For 30 Mins Per Day - And Achieve Your Objectives.
- How To Deliver A Tangible And Reliable ROI.
So, if you're interested in getting more leads and sales for your business, this Masterclass is for you.
To date, over 1,200 businesses have successfully taken and implemented this training.
Here are the finer details:
- Date: Thursday 27th September 2018.
- Time: Start 9.30am, Finish 11.45am (Sydney time).
- Location: Online. You just need an internet connection to attend.
- Cost: Early Bird Tickets are just $27.00, momentarily reduced from $77.00.
As with my session in August, the number of attendees is strictly limited – so book today to avoid disappointment.
This will be a great workshop for you to learn how to use Facebook, Twitter and/or LinkedIn 'properly' to win new business.
To find out more and book on to the Masterclass today, please head on over
To your success,
Social Media Consultant
T: +44 0845 075 3944
F: +44 0191 640 9221
A: Exposure Publishing Limited, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.
Not interested? You can unsubscribe here.